Designed to work with any Rappa yard, the new RaceGrip makes short work of dagging, vaccinating, tagging and drenching sheep in the field. The unique patented double-grip system requires no manual adjustment – the scissor grip-panels automatically adapt to any animal size, including lambs.
Extensively tested on farms, the unique RaceGrip is the first modular race clamp on the market – tow inside your yard, or carry in your farm vehicle. Made from tough lightweight heat-treated aluminium, it can be easily assembled and dismantled in minutes and its ergonomic design minimises user fatigue. Low ramps, quiet operation and smooth action of the grip panels all encourage steady sheep flow while minimising stress.
- One tow – travels inside your Rappa yard
- Auto sizing – scissor-action grip-panels automatically adjust to animal size
- Linear design – low gradient entrance and exits promote sheep flow
- Smooth and light grip – restrains sheep without sudden movement or force
- Hands-free – the grip mechanism locks automatically
- Rear operation to maintain sheep flow
- Stop gate allows unhindered access to the back of the animal
- Shearing machine pole to hang your dagging equipment
- Shearing clippers rest
- Ergonomic design for ease and comfort